MarketPress Products stuck in loop

When I click on a product for more details on my site it seems the products go in an infinite loop. I've tried like other support articles say to comment out //add_action( 'option_rewrite_rules', array(&$this, 'check_rewrite_rules') ); but with no effect.

Can someone look at my configuration and tell me what is going on?

click on any product for an example: http://www.traditionalstudies.org/store/products/

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Andrew Nugent-Head,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your question.

I checked it on your site and could confirm it.

Can you please try temporary enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true.

For information on this, checkout this wpmu.org article.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting on visiting the single product page.

Is it working fine for you if you use default WordPress theme like Twenty Thirteen?

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Andrew Nugent-Head
    • Flash Drive

With debug on, I can see the product page but these are the errors, any ideas?

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Login_Redirect in /homepages/16/d140852201/htdocs/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/login-redirect/login-redirect.php on line 45

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /homepages/16/d140852201/htdocs/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/login-redirect/login-redirect.php on line 146

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /homepages/16/d140852201/htdocs/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/login-redirect/login-redirect.php:45) in /homepages/16/d140852201/htdocs/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wpmu_dev_maps_plugin/inc/external/wpmu-lib/functions-wpmulib.php on line 73

Notice: add_custom_background is deprecated since version 3.4! Use add_theme_support( 'custom-background', $args ) instead. in /homepages/16/d140852201/htdocs/wordpress/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3201

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/16/d140852201/htdocs/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/login-redirect/login-redirect.php:45) in /homepages/16/d140852201/htdocs/wordpress/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1173

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homepages/16/d140852201/htdocs/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 1674

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.