Marketpress - Prosite

Hello,

So I have Multisite, Mutilsite Manager, marketpress and prosite running on my site.
How do I go about giving access to the new subscriber to have a store? and manage their products.

Also - with the different levels on prosite - am I able to for example give Level one access to list products for free, but level 2 would have store and would pay a fee?

Thanks.

• johnnymestizo

So I have Multisite, Mutilsite Manager, marketpress and prosite running on my site.
    How do I go about giving access to the new subscriber to have a store? and manage their products.

Create your levels here wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=psts-levels

Setup access here /wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=psts-settings

Marketpress should be network activated. Only people who have their own pro site (blog) can sell items.

Also - with the different levels on prosite - am I able to for example give Level one access to list products for free, but level 2 would have store and would pay a fee?

+1 for this feature ! However, you can give them 1 - 365 days free trial, which still allows them to list products for free.

If this help was good, please send some reputation points my way! I have 1 week left of membership and still need 203 points :slight_smile:

You also might find my new responsive marketpress theme to your liking. Please send some feedback/fixes via the support forum.

Cheers,

Johnny

• Timothy Bowers

Hey there. :slight_smile:

As Johnny mentioned you would network activate your MarketPress, then all users can use the store. You can restrict features like payments gateways, page creation quotas, which themes and which plugins can be used, etc.

With Pro sites they can sign up and pay through Paypal, Stripe pay, etc.

When they sign up and pay, its all automatic.

You could also not network activate MarketPress and simple make it a premium plugin to be activated on each site.

Pro sites also allows you to auto activate plugins on payment.

Sure thats how Levels can work. The free membership wouldn't be a level as such (just signup for a free site in WordPress then If they upgrade to level two, they also get all the stuff on level three. If they sign up to Level 5, then get everything on all the levels before as well. :slight_smile:

Take care.

• Timothy Bowers

Hey again. :slight_smile:

1. FREE Trial 365days: users can register and sell product - no store.

How would they sell with no store?

You can give free trials out.

You can give a free trial for a max of 365 days at the moment.

2. Paid Upgrade: users can register and sell product with a store with additional upgrades.

Sure thats possible.

I wonder did you enable the addons?

Admin --> Network Admin --> Pro Sites --> Modules/Gateways

/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=psts-modules

Then enable the options for themes, plugins, etc.

I've attached a screenshot for clarification.

You will then get more options in the settings panel as well as a way to define premium plugins and themes for users.

• Timothy Bowers

Are you sorted on this now:

Thanks for the help..unfortunately I am still stuck. The Seller has not way of adding a store if they want...? Wheere do they opt for the 365 trial? Thanks.

?

If not, then thats a Pro Sites feature, you will find that in:

Admin --> Network Admin --> Pro Sites --> Settings

The picture of the users profile there in wp-admin tells me that the user does not have site admin access on there.

He is just a user.

You wouldn't find prosites options there either. When as that user you go to site he owns, you will see a Pro Sites menu option (see screenshot)

I'm not sure about your last message, what error are you getting? Is it a 404? Or something similar?

If you get a 404, then please check your htaccess file is correct.

There is more information here:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network#.htaccess_and_Mod_Rewrite

Please let me know how you get on.

Take care.

• brazuka

I see where you are going. I think one issue is the new site owners should have admin access (not super admin). I am not sure where to configure this. (I do not currently see your attached screen shot)

Also when signing up - I don't the info for a free trial and how to upgrade - will this be in the admin panel.

Possibly this could explain the error message - unable to locate server.

• Timothy Bowers

Hey again.

The network admin settings are for you, the network admin is where you set what options are available for a trial. If you follow the instructions on my last post you can get that set up there.

Unable to locate server not normally a WordPress error, thats a server/dns issue I believe. Where do you get that and when?

When you enable the modules for premium themes and premium plugins, you will get the options shown in my previous posts. That is where you can select theme and plugin options for different levels.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.