MarketPress Provisioning

Hi, i have a multisite and i am using MU Provisioning to offer packages using whmcs. Now, my issue is this, i offer free blogs, premium blogs and paid web shops, i want to use marketpress for third. And i dont want to use ProSites since is quite limited (using levels only). I do not want free blog accounts to see/use Product pages, neither premium blogs. Only users who purchased web shops should see and use MarketPress. The issue now is that once activated MarketPress is available trough out the network. I have added extra fields in whmcs addon to choose themes and plugins that are not network activated to be activated for the user once he purchases a package, but that dint work for marketpress, if the marketpress plugin is not network activated is not shown to specific accounts even if you specify that. How can i get arrownd that. Is there a hook in the plugin so i can set an attribute in wp-options table for example "is_shop" and if thats true to show to the user the Products pages? Thank you