MarketPress Questions

Hi,

A couple of questions on MarketPress plug-in.
How can I add boxes on the checkout for the customer to need to enter? For example, I am using it for an event product and need the participants name. How do I add that to checkout?

How do I get rid of the "posted by [username]" on the product page?

No matter what I do for the image on a product, it shows up massive on the product page. I have it set for 150x150 and disabled large images and centered it, but it still takes up my entire monitor pretty much and the image is pixelated as can be.

Thanks!

• James Morris

Hello ACQUA,

I hope you are well today.

A couple of questions on MarketPress plug-in.
    How can I add boxes on the checkout for the customer to need to enter? For example, I am using it for an event product and need the participants name. How do I add that to checkout?

I'm afraid there's not point and click way to accomplish this. You will need to do some custom coding to accomplish this. You may find the CustomPress plugin useful, as well as the following article. https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/the-easy-guide-to-theming-marketpress/

No matter what I do for the image on a product, it shows up massive on the product page. I have it set for 150x150 and disabled large images and centered it, but it still takes up my entire monitor pretty much and the image is pixelated as can be.

If you go to Admin -> Store Settings -> Presentation and see the section Store Style you will find instructions there on how to define your own custom styles for MarketPress. This also includes a link to the file /wp-content/plugins/marketpress/ui/themes/Theming_MarketPress.txt which is a guide for theming MarketPress.

I hope this clarifies a bit.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.