Marketpress & Region Problems

Greetings!

I recently noticed an issue where Marketpress is causing conflict with region backgrounds (images/videos) and other elements from loading properly when activated.

On moor.tamnasprings.com you can see this when the plugin is activated within the site. The homepage and other pages are examples of when the region backgrounds (as headers) and other elements do not load.

Is there a way to reset Marketpress settings on one site only without effecting the entire network? That way I can start fresh to see if there are still conflicts.

Much Love,
Ciro Bey

• Sajid

Hi Ciro Bey,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting support staff access. I could replicate this issue on your website. It most likely due to a jQuery conflict with an other plugin installed on your website/network.

Please run a plugin conflict test as described in our getting support manual (flowchart) and then check again.

I avoid to do this myself on your live site and main site specifically. Please note that you might need to deactivate plugins network wide too (if you have any).

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid

Hi @ciroabe,

There are no conflicts but Hummingbird minification may break the front end of your website if configured incorrectly.

To fix this issue, go to your site admin Hummingbird -> Minification -> Bulk remove the files fro minify and combined (see screenshot) and then enable minify/combine for each file separately. While doing this, keep checking the front end of your website is working fine, if it break something then come back to minification page, revert that change and try a different combination.

You have to do this for all of your website separately on your MultiSite Network.

Yes, I can understand the process is cumbersome but unfortunately that is the only way to enable minification safely and increase the site speed.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid

Hi Ciro Bey,

I am sorry for confusion. In WordPress MultiSites, the interface is slightly different and can be enabled per site bases by going into each site admin area instead of network admin dashboard. So you have to go to SubSite/MainSite Admin -> Hummingbird and click on CHECK FILES button to enable this (see screenshot).

It will take a while depending on your files structure and refresh the page with more options. From where you need to disable Minify and Combine under BULK UPDATE section. Click on toggles and save changes (see second screenshot).

Once, disabled then enable one by one and keep checking the front to make sure every thing is working. If some thing broke then come back to minification page, revert that change and try a different combination.

Note: You have to do this for all of sites on your network.

Hope that helps! If you still need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid