Marketpress regional drop-down

Marketpress was not available in the select plugin drop-down as I have uninstalled it until the following can be fixed.

I was looking at setting up Marketpress but in the country and region options (United Kingdom) there is no entry for “Tyne and Wear”.

I have checked every entry which includes many of the UK regions but Tyne and Wear (or a close equivalent) is not available.

I have seen this on other sites that seem to base their drop-down selections on the same data.

Could you please fix this and include “Tyne and Wear”? Also, the entry for “Durham” is incorrect as it is actually “County Durham”. “Durham” (the city) is classed as not actually being in “County Durham” due to some strange agreements made centuries ago LOL…

Kindest regards,

Bob Noble.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @piofcube

thankyou for your feedback, I will add this to the featur requests for a future release.

Durham is actually a part of the County Durham local district.

But you are right, in a way, it could be confusing and annoying to those living in that area. (just like people from shrewsbury hate being called welsh. i say that to wind a few friends up at times)

I’m not sure how easy it would be to add these yourself though in the meantime.

I will flag the developer as he maybe able to tell you how to add the extra regions in.

hope this helps.

thanks.

• PiOfCube
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks muchly for the extremely fast response (and during the Bank Holiday weekend)… Goes to show that using a formalised and structured plugin developer is the right choice.

LOLs at the Welsh wind-up :wink:

Kindest regards,

Bob.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.