Marketpress removed out of stock product?

One of our stock items went out of stock and now the product does not show.

The panel reports the correct number of products in All, then shows genuine draft items and then the published items add up to one less than the All total. See image attached.

One is missing, which is the out of stock item. We had set the shop to not allow sale of out of stock items but not to delete the product from listings and from the admin panel!

Current WP version, all plugins up to date on Network WP. Long working installation.

Any ideas?

NB the hide out of stock item is not selected, we have also toggled it, but that is meant to change the item to draft not 'lose' it :wink:

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi donty,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Thanks for the detailed report, I was actually able to recreate this behaviour on my end and it's definitely not something that should happen.

I have created but report for this issue and notified our developers about it.

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention!

Best regards,
    Predrag

• donty
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks for getting back to me, look forward an urgent fix :wink:

If it is going to be delayed I will need to hack about to get it back, I presume it is a post status incorrectly set or similar?

Thanks
    Donty

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there donty,

hope you're doing good and don't mind me jumping in here!

The workaround on this shouldn't be too difficult, as you've said the post status doesn't change accordingly to stock settings.
    Let's spare some time for our devs though, as they handle a quite long to-do list.
    As soon as there's a tested hotfix for this, you'll get notified with the appropriate file(s) and instructions. Your patience if highly appreciated! :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.