Marketpress save order shipping information

I created a custom shipping plugin, in order to secure the shipment from the 3rd party carrier I am triggering the request inside the “order_confirmation” function (authorize-aim.php file)

/**
* Runs before page load incase you need to run any scripts before loading the success message page
*/

function order_confirmation($order) {
//My request code here
}

When I make my request here I get information back from the 3rd party shipper, I would like to be able to save that information to the $order->mp_shipping_info, and then use it on the “manage orders” page.

I have attempted to save the information to the $order->mp_shipping_info array, however the information is not saving, can anybody help me with the code I would need to save the info to the order array.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Ryan Happy New Year!

Thank you for the great question and be advised that custom coding is indeed beyond the scope of the support we provide here though we do try to help if we can or indeed know the answer in any event.

Not being a coder I do not have a clue as to what to suggest, with that said I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.