MarketPress Shipping option

I have marketpress, I want flat rates (we will be using royal mail for delivery) for all products, but I also want the option for 'pick up'.
If it's not possible out of the box, is this hard to code?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Scott Taylor

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Currently, the "pickup" option is only available with "Calculated options" shipping module and it's not possible to use both "Flat rate" and "Calculated options" at once, I'm afraid.

We have passed this question to our developers to see if there would be any workaround for this (e.g. with some additional code snippet) and we are waiting for their response. Please keep an eye on this ticket and we'll update it as soon as we get to know more.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Scott!

Yeah, I agree that it would be useful and I hope there is some workaround/solution to achieve that. But I'll need developers' helping hand with this. Either I or one of my colleagues will update you here as soon as we get more information from our devs.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Ari
    • Recruit

Hey Scott Taylor

It requires a few of changes in plugin's few files, that means if you update the plugin in future, the changes will lost.

But these are small changes like applying filters and action hooks, so I can build custom script using these hooks.

Let me know if you are OK with this solution.

Regards,
    Ari

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.