MarketPress: SHIPPINGINFO in shipped notification does not print shipping address

MarketPress 3.1.2 (the change logs up to 3.2.3 do not mention this problem)
The "order confirmation" to the admin (with the shortcode SHIPPINGINFO) shows the billing AND the shipping address.
The order has both addresses in the database.
The "shipped notification" to the customer (with the shortcode SHIPPINGINFO) shows only the billing address, not the shipping address. This is painful, if the shipping address is different from the billing address.
Thanks for all hints!

• Rupok

Hi Emanaku,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I just tried to regenerate this issue on my test site with the latest version of MarketPress but I could not regenerate this. The Shipping Notification Email is printing Shipping Address where SHIPPINGINFO is placed. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Am I missing anything here? I think, this is your site specific issue.

I can see that you are currently using MarketPress 3.1.2 . Can you please update to the latest version and check if the issue gets resolved on your site? If not, I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here after updating the plugin and when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.