Marketpress shortcodes not sorting

Trying to get the shortcode to sort, but its not sorting. Ive even tried to sort it by other fields (id, date) but no luck. No matter what field you try to sort by, it seems to just display the products in the same order (it looks like its by date [desc])... Ive tried a bunch of different sorts (see below) but none work

[mp_list_products order_by="id" order="DESC" category="add-ons"]
[mp_list_products order_by="title" order="DESC" category="add-ons"]
[mp_list_products order_by="id" order="asc" category="add-ons"]
[mp_list_products order_by="title" order="asc" category="add-ons"]
[mp_list_products order_by="date" order="asc" category="add-ons"]

The site im doing this on is in maintenance mode, but I just checked another site I did, and I hadn't realized, but it is not sorting either... heres a link to that one... (it should be sorting by title) http://mcvests.com/all-motorcycle-jackets/

• Shane7
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

thanks for replying :slight_smile:

hmm, I have it on two different sites, if i spell the category wrong it wont display anything, so im sure category is correct. Could be my theme again I guess.. Im using catalyst. or maybe the version of MP im using. im using 2.1.3... I'll upgrade and try it then.

Thanks again for looking into it :slight_smile:

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we'll get onto it and helping you out asap!
    Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.