MarketPress shows no image on single product page

The product image is visible on main store but not on single product page. After performing some test, the issue appears to be a conflict with Elementor and Elementor Pro plugins.

If any of the two deactivated, the image display just fine.

Was provided some temporary CSS workaround on chat. Though it will only work if there's only a single product.

• Jayman Pandya
    • Recruit

Hi Drew,

I tried replicating this on my test site and I was able to get the image displayed correctly both with and without Elementor.

Which is why I think this is an issue that is happening only on your setup. I wanted to know if I can do some changes on your website to help you fix this?

I would add and create products, pages built with and without elementor and elementor pro to dig further into this.

Please let me know if I can do it or not?

Thank you
    Jayman

• Drew
    • Flash Drive

Hey, thanks for getting back to me. I'm totally okay with that.

We're still working on the site, so maybe give us a heads up before you make any major changes.

But as far as creating products and pages go, that's totally cool. :slight_smile:

Thanks, let me know how it goes!

Cheers,
    Zach.

• Jayman Pandya
    • Recruit

Hi Drew,

I created new pages, new products, modified current products to see what is causing the issue and i figured that the markup is not generated properly. (image attached)

It has to be as per the below attached image from my test site.

This points to the possibility of Plugins & Theme Conflict test.Would you be able to do a quick plugin/theme conflict test as described in getting support manual E. Plugin Conflict Test.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-2

*(make sure you have a backup before doing any changes!)*

Please do write back with the results on this thread.

Thank you
    Jayman

• Drew
      • Flash Drive

Hey Jayman,

I did a theme and plugin conflict test, and unfortunately the only thing I could come up with is that Elementor Pro is the stopping point.

It works with the rest of them, and even the free version of Elementor, but the pro version is where we run into problems.

Let me know what you think for next steps, I appreciate the info. :slight_smile:

Cheers,

• Jayman Pandya
    • Recruit

Hi Drew,

I am unable to login through Support Staff Access but you can do following steps to debug the issue with Elementor (as per their documentation on https://docs.elementor.com/article/189-having-problems-using-elementor-start-here).

1. Update the Elementor PRO to the latest version
    2. Deactivate any Cache plugin that you have installed and then Purge Cache
    3. Change your WordPress theme to anything like Twenty Fifteen, Twenty Sixteen, Twenty Seventeen etc and see if the issue persists
    4. If it still does then I am afraid you will have to log an issue with Elementor Support on the following link. (https://my.elementor.com/support/)

Please do reach out to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you
    Jayman

• Drew
    • Flash Drive

Hi, it seems to be Elementor Pro; when deactivating Pro it works.

We have granted you support access.

Perhaps together with your help we can determine what to tell Elementor so they can address this?

• Drew
    • Flash Drive

Thanks, I was hoping for some technical information from your team so I can share where the issue breaks down ... is there a code reference you can offer to show where Elementor is failing, for example? Need more information, thanks. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.