marketpress single product page strips formating

test site example:
http://kmadsonnew.streetfightermedia.com/store/products/the-four-horses-4-pc-set/

When i view a single product it has removed all my formatting specifically <P></P> allowing for paragraphs.

When I am in the Admin side of adding a product. the visual tab shows the paragraphs. however if i view the HTML tab visibly i see paragraphs but not the HTML <P> ... </P> if I add the tags for it and update the product page it strips all the tags from the HTML tab.

I do see however other tags do work. example is the <SPAN> tag being used for bold or for underline ect.

How can i get the WYSIWYG editor to actually give me what i see and have 0 html stripping.

Note this is not the excerpt.

Also i am using custom tempting via the MP_PRODUCT.php code. for the time being i am using framemarket as a base at the moment.

<?php // custom template for product single view
get_header();
?>
<div id="content">
<h1 class="post-title"><?php the_title(); ?></h1>
<?php if (have_posts()) : while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>
<div class="product-photo"><?php mp_product_image(true, 'single', null); ?></div>
<div class="product-details">
<div class="content-box">
<?php the_content(); ?>
</div>
<?php echo framemarket_product_meta(); ?>
</div>
<?php endwhile; else: ?>
<p><?php _e( 'Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.', 'framemarket' ) ?></p>
<?php endif; ?>
<?php comments_template( '', true ); ?>
</div>

<?php get_footer() ?>

i see it does use the function the_content() so it would seem if it can pass full html this function should display it. so the problem looks to be on the admin side.