marketpress sub domain site redirecting to main site while checkout

marketpress sub domain site redirecting to main site while checkout

i want global marketplace on main site, and individual checkout on subdomain.site.com subsites on subdomains

while i was testing by adding products on one if subsite, when i clicked on checkout then its redirecting to site.com rather on same sub.site.com

want global enabled , but not want to use not any gateway you have as none is working in our area, for now i need manual payment option in this mode and later i will have to integrate myself local gateway available.

other few issues followings:

-- in checkout there is not any total column or product
as there should be Item price and qty and sub total of
200 price qty 2 x = subtotal 400

this is very common and basic layout, how to get it..

-- Product Personalization: should be in product page while add to cart ,
as of now coming while checkout where it is confusing when two or more products are there

-- in admin manage orders
-- after click on status paid ,when redirect to listing page , then still display old status - received - have to refresh the browser manually again to work,
layman client do not understand refresh or browser load manually, so user point of view it is bug..

• Ash

Hello @Ajay

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Did you enable global cart? Please post a screenshot of network marketpress settings page.

in checkout there is not any total column or product
    as there should be Item price and qty and sub total of
    200 price qty 2 x = subtotal 400

You have to customize the plugin code. If you are open to do it, let us know we will show you where to edit.

Would you please rephrase about personalization?

About the manage orders, I can see the same issue in my test site, I am reporting to the developer.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ajay

-- Sub total;

i will edit the code send me suggestion , but how to as while plugin update
    will not lost that modification

as of now coming while checkout preview where it is confusing

-- Did you enable global cart?
    what should i do , i tried with both mode.

In enabled global cart marketpress sub domain site redirecting to main site while checkout,

i want global marketplace on main site, and individual checkout on subdomain.site.com subsites on subdomains

while i was testing by adding products on one if subsite, when i clicked on checkout then its redirecting to site.com rather on same sub.site.com

while enabled global cart, it asking for paypal,
    but paypal not working here, so i need manual or custom other gateway to integrate in.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Ajay,

-- Sub total;

i will edit the code send me suggestion , but how to as while plugin update
    will not lost that modification

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to avoid losing the changes made on an update, you'll have to keep track of what was changed, and re-apply the changes after each update.

I've called @Ashok back to this thread, so he can offer the code change he mentioned.

This isn't possible at present, due to how the global cart works. It's designed to have customers check out on the main site, you'd most likely have to get custom development done in order to modify this (if this can be altered).

while enabled global cart, it asking for paypal,
    but paypal not working here, so i need manual or custom other gateway to integrate in.

You'd have to get custom development for this as well, as PayPal Express Checkout is the only payment gateway available presently when the global cart is enabled.

You're welcome to post on our Jobs Board about this:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

as of now coming while checkout preview where it is confusing

By "Product Personalization", do you mean being able to select between variations for a product, or do you mean something else?

Could you grant Support Access to your site, so that we could have a closer look here?

Please advise,
    Michael

• Ajay

Hi,

I will manage the code development myself.

But I am very much disappointed to see the market press,

you mention on site "marketpress" best blah .. blah..
    but this is not upto the expectation of what should be the product
    as per present options availbale.

- i can develop feature in this, but the point is if i will have to develop
    then there is defeat the purpose of this membership,

if i have to develop and spend time , then i have much better framework choice to give time which will be more scalable.

i realized wmpu membership not for the advance developers its for the new bie or amaetur client for web shop, who does not have idea of what is going on in world of technology.

-- i have gone through but there is not any plugin or theme which are fully mature with features, which is require only few ammendments.

please take this seriously in positive manner try to make your product far better than others in market so we could feel more proud to be wpmu member.

I could extend and create powerfull features in this, but what i will get in contribution just hoping for few points ( that also 1,2 normally seen by members as they also want to make 5K , clever technique of you )

now i got stuck , do not know what to do, can i have refund.

• Ash

Hi @Ajay

I am really sorry to see you disappointed. The truth is no product can makes happy every customer. Every products must have some limitations.

i can develop feature in this, but the point is if i will have to develop then there is defeat the purpose of this membership,

You are one of our valuable members. But is it really possible to edit the plugin on request of thousand members? Well, for that we have a feature request section. You can ask for any request in the forum and if other members vote for that feature, we definitely consider this to include into our plugins. But if you need it urgently, we have a job board where you can hire a developer. Please note that, no WPMU staffs work on that job board, so we are not pushing members for some extra cash :slight_smile:

please take this seriously in positive manner try to make your product far better than others in market so we could feel more proud to be wpmu member.

We are always open to have suggestions from our member. As I said, you can make a feature request for any feature for a plugin. And I will pass this message to my higher rank.

now i got stuck , do not know what to do, can i have refund.

Unfortunately we can't deal about billing question in the forum. Would you please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ to contact our billing department. Select I have a billing question and post your message. They will help you there.

We really appreciate you to be a WPMU membership.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash

Hi @Ajay

Yes, you should not edit plugin core file as the edit will be deleted when you will update the plugin. And yes, you need to create function for that, BUT you can do that if the plugin allows you to, otherwise not.

For now, I have written a snippet, it may help you. Please use the following code:

add_action( 'wp_footer', 'modify_cart_content' );
    function modify_cart_content() {
    	?>
    	<script type="text/javascript">
    	jQuery(function($){
    		if($('#mp_cart_form').length) {
    			var column_name = '<th>Details:</th>';
    			$('.mp_cart_contents thead tr th.mp_cart_col_product').after(column_name);
    			$('.mp_cart_contents tbody tr').each(function() {
    				var qty = $(this).find('.mp_cart_col_quant').find('input').val(),
    				    price = $(this).find('.mp_cart_col_price').text(),
    				    column_data = '<td>' + qty + ' x ' + price + '</td>';
    				$(this).find('td.mp_cart_col_product_table').after(column_data);
    			});
    		}
    	});
    	</script>
    	<?php
    }

You can add those codes in your functions.php in the theme, if you think your theme won’t be changed. Otherwise mu-plugins is the best solution. To use mu-plugins, go to /wp-content/ and find the folder with name 'mu-plugins'. If there is no folder in that name, then create a folder, name it 'mu-plugins', create a file inside that, give any name you like and paste the code in there. You don't need to activate that plugin. Mu-plugins means must use plugins, so it will be activated automatically always. If you use mu-plugins then add a php start tag at the beginning of the code.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash

Hello @Ajay

I hope you are well today.

Currently MarketPress doesn't provide any template that you can use as your cart. For a plugin, generally, you need to look for hooks when a plugin provides.

There are two types of hooks - filter and action.

You can learn more details in here:
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API/Hooks
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API/Filter_Reference
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API/Action_Reference

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.