Marketpress Unable to create Variations

Hi, On the last product added http://singlesinthecity.com.au/store-2/products/join-us-for-friday-night-at-the-stables-bar/ and possibly others, when trying to add variations to the product, I add the Variation, (either on listed) only has 2 items, Loyalty and 12 Month, Loyalty is $54 and 12 mth is $59, Once I click add variations, page refreshes and nothing happens, It goes back to "this is a unique product without variations"
The plugin has only recently been updated I think, I have had issues with iThemes Builder and marketpress on other sites previously so I hope this is not some sort of conflict.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Karen,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I tested this in my system, and it works fine, however I can confirm the issue in your system. It looks more like a conflict in your system, since I don't see you mention about performing a plugin conflict test, could you please run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart), and rule out whether any plugin is causing this issue.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let us know how that goes, so that we could have a better idea regarding this, have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Karen,

I checked this in my system, and I'm not able to replicate this conflict with Yoast SEO Plugin, and MarketPress. It works fine in my system.

It seems like the site is live? Is it okay, if I could perform plugin conflict test in your system, and see how that goes, and check what is being missed. Since it's a live site, I didn't test any further in your website.

Please do let me know how you are looking to troubleshoot this, and we'll make sure to get back to you asap. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Karen,

Thank you for enabling support access, I checked your system, and there is a conflict with Yoast SEO, and CustomPress plugin that's causing you to not create a new MP product with variations.

However, I tested such setting in my system, but I'm not able to replicate this issue. Disabling either Yost SEO, or the CustomPress plugin makes the product from MarketPress to get published. To have a better idea regarding this, could you please send us your credentials, so that we could give a closer look.

You can send credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.