MarketPress Undefined Property Error

We get the following error a few hundred times a minute when we enable the MarketPress plugin:

PHP Notice: Undefined property: Marketpress::$is_shop_page in /wp-content/plugins/slide-in/lib/class_wdsi_public_pages.php on line 130

A hotfix would be appreciated.

• Rupok

Hi Cagle Webmaster, hope you had a wonderful day.

First thing, I found you are using an older version of MarketPress. Can you please update to the latest version and check if the problem is gone?

I tried to regenerate this issue on my test site with debug enabled, but I could not. So this is not a plugin bug, rather there is something on your site which is causing this.

Can you please do a plugin conflict test just to make sure no other plugin is causing this? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this article: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Moreover, can you try activating any default WordPress theme? This should not be the reason, but still chances are not zero.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok