Marketpress update has changed my site

There are many issues on my site as a result of the marketpress update.
1. all the variable are missing for each of the products
2. all the prices are missing for each product
3. when you click on the product it is saying the page does not exist (coding has changed..maybe)
Please help!
Thanks
Tanya

• Rupok

Hi Tanya,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. This is really weird and should not happen. Can you please tell us from which version of MarketPress did you upgrade to 3.2.1 ? We will try to regenerate the same issue on our test site and if we can regenerate, we will report this to our developer right away as a confirmed bug. But if we can't regenerate the same, that will mean, this is your site specific issue. In that case, we will investigate further on your site.

Please let us know your previous version of MarketPress. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin

Hey Tanya,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I checked your system, and I'm getting a 500 internal server error when trying to install the plugins. Could you please increase your memory limit, and then check whether it works fine. To increase your memory limit, you'll have to create a php.ini file inside your root directory, and add the following rules to it:
    For eg:

upload_max_filesize = 128M
    post_max_size = 256M
    memory_limit = 512M
    file_uploads = On
    max_execution_time = 180

If you aren't able to increase your memory limit, would recommend you to get in touch with your host, in order to increase these values.

Please check this link for more info:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

Please let us know how that goes, so that we could give a closer look, if needed. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.