Marketpress Variations... Choose Options Button Functionality

https://goo.gl/JUo63k This URL is the issue. I tried creating a product with variations, gift cards of different denominations we will mail to users. Maybe I created the variations wrong? But when you click "choose options" there is a few problems:
1. the overlay is very narrow
2. product image does not display
3. formatting for variations and selecting quantity is not correct and doesn't even show the $25 variation.

you can compare if you go to the individual product page here https://goo.gl/6HZEXI

Second part of the problem is that these variations are not adding to my cart? We do have a custom extension installed in Events+ that allows us to sell variations of tickets, but I do not know if this is the reason for the conflict in variation purchasing of Gift Cards since that has no integration with Events+

So close to having this working beautifully! Please help

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi JB,

Hope you're well?

I believe this is a known issue unfortunately, this has been fixed from what I can tell in the upcoming 3.0.0.8 release which should be released either later today or monday depending on final testing.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

• JB
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

As an additional note, I've created product attributes, we will always have the same variations for tickets, so when I select it in the product creation page, I have to re-add the attribute options... this makes no sense because if I go to store settings and look at the product attributes, they all exist, so how can I create new ticket products with these variations and attributes without having to manually go through the steps? I suspect we are doing something wrong on the creation process. Insight would be greatly appreciated so we can do this correctly.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi,

Can you try disabling all other plugins and see if it works then, also try switching to the default twentyfifteen theme and see if that changes anything.

the product attributes issue is definitely a bug, and should be fixed in 3.0.0.8.

I could provide you with the 3.0.0.8 beta to test with if you require? Though I can't guarantee it & if you dotest, I would recommend making a complete backup of your site beforehand (Though ideally you should be doing that anywaybefore any changes)

Let me know if you wish to test the 3.0.0.8, i'm currently testing on my ownsite and manyof the issues i've encountered have been fixed.

Thanks

• JB

Okay how would you provide the beta? It's worth a test for sure. Then I can pass along whether it seems to have addressed the multiple issues I've mentioned. I haven't made a backup yet because I'm on my phone

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi,

I've attached the beta to this post.

You will need to manually install it though via FTP.

simply navigate to /wp-content/plugins

delete current marketpress folder.

Then unzip the attached zip to your desktop and upload the enclosed marketpress folder to the /plugins folder.

Hope this helps

• JB

Vaughan, okay so product variations works on the back end a little bit better. That's nice. There was no change in the front end when you click "Choose Options"

I'm using a staging area for testing, not the main site right now so you'd have to refer to this page http://staging.brunelles.com/shopping/gift-certificates/

Also when you try to change quantity on items it says "Sorry we have 0 in stock" http://i.imgur.com/VuzPQi1.png I have no set a limit on stock. I've opened access to support staff via Dashboard.

• JB

I'm just going to close the ticket. Moving to a module that's less buggy and has better integration. Disappointed though. The integration of these two plugins has been a problem point for me for 2 years.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.