Marketpress: where to find the registration for new clients?

Hi!

I am testing out to checkout my products and I can't seemed to find the regsitration button. Where can I find it because there is only the login button. BTW, I am not log in as an admin when I check out.

Plus is it possible to add/store the name and email address of the customers who bought from "Checkout Directly"? Because in the other theme I bought, when you check out directly, the names and email address of your customer were stored in the wp database and then I can use it as a mailing list and so I can send them some newsletter via a newsletter plugin.

Please let me know how I can do it here since this is a much better ecommerce,.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi rikkidecastro and welcome to WPMU DEV!

There's currently not a register button but if the user presses the login button without entering information, they're taken to the login page where there's an option to register. If they enter invalid information, they're taken to that same page also.

Also, the shipping details are actually stored in the user profile, so you can easily access all that information through your individual user profiles.

And just in case you haven't seen it, we've got an awesome, rather new Newsletter plugin here!
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-newsletter

Cheers!
    David

• rikkidecastro
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi David!

Thanks for the warm welcome and for the fast reply. I see, I will try again if I can register using other account.

Yeah, I see and tried to use it. Question, can I import the name and email address in my admin profile so that I can send my client newsletter using your new plugin?

Thanks again!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.