Marketpress with Authorize.net SIM

I'm trying to find a solution to replacing the form on this page.
https://www.maxwelldriving.com/classes/four-hour-court-class/

Currently it sends students off to TransNational payments to purchase a particular class date/time selected from the drop-down form.

Everything is completed offsite and the only data sent from the form is the selected class and some ID for TransNational in hidden fields.

The driving school has switched to Authorize.net as the Gateway, which won't receive simple select forms like this in the same way.

So I'm looking at more WooCommerce and Marketpress. It seems I only need two products (4 hour and 8 hour class) with the class dates as attributes.

I want to use Authorize.net SIM to process. Woocommerce can handle sending the checkout to SIM but building the products with all the selectable dates is awkward.

Can MarketPress handle something like this or is there a better way you can suggest for something this basic?

• Nithin

Hey Damon,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I'm afraid, MarketPress only offers Authorize.net AIM Checkout the plugin doesn't support Authorize.net SIM payments. It seems like the mentioned page is more of a booking page, you could make use of Appointments+ plugin for such a process, along with MarketPress integration you can easily implement the gateways offered by MarketPress. Wouldn't that work?

Is it particular to run in Authorize.net SIM? If yes, I'm afraid it'll require custom coding. If you are considering custom development, you can check our Jobs & Pros section in order to hire a professional. Please do note that members found in the Jobs & Pros are individuals, and doesn't have any affiliate with WPMU DEV.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.