marketpress with chained payment configuration

Hello Evrybody,

I 'm facing to a problem to configure my marketpress chained paiement ... I 've tried a lot a things but there is always a prb ... so I will try to explain my configuration :

Ok ... :
- I've 3 paypal (sandbox) accounts ... 2 pro accounts + 1 buyer account to make test ...
- multisite configuration of wordpress (last version)
- marketpress (pro version) enabled (last version).

first step :
I configure network marketpress in network dashboard :
Limit Global Widgets/Shortcodes To Main Blog? -> Yes
Enable Global Shopping Cart? -> Yes
----
only permission to PayPal Chained Payments (for subsite)
---
in paypal chained payment box, I enter a fees percentage, email of main paypal pro account, API Username (Sandbox), API Password (Sandbox) and Signature (Sandbox).

ok ... now :
step 2 :
I create a subsite (with of course marketpress enabled) and in the shop configuration (payment subfolder), I enter :
the email adress of my secondpaypro account ....

ok let try to a test ....

And finally I reach to a php errror (sometimes with different configuration to a paypal error -> ooopss - error ...) during payment.

So what's wrong with that ?

thanks a lot for your help

Fulgence

(I granted support for wpmu dev teamà

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there Fulgence,

How are you doing today?

I've tried going through checkout on one of your site and I'm only seeing white screen with notices so I'm not exactly sure what's causing this.

Can you please try to enable WP_DEBUG in your wp-config.php file and tell me if there are any errors displayed?

To output the WordPress debugging information you can open your wp-config.php file and change:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

To:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

You can also have these errors output to a debug.log file located in your /wp-content/ folder, to do this add the following to your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

In this case you'd want to check the the error log file and let me know which errors you see there.

Using WP_DEBUG would put the errors on the site, you can hide those and just have them out put the WP_DEBUG_LOG (if set to true) by using this as well:

define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

Please let me know what you find.

Cheers,
    Bojan

• Fulgence Ridal
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

You can acces to subsites by main site url (global categories -> GLOBAL CATEGORIES IS SHOWN) ... ie try to access to Kerouac book sur la route (select it and pay)....

In French I have this error :

Notice: cart_checkout_error est déprécié depuis la version 3.0! Utilisez MP_Checkout::add_error OR MP_Checkout::get_error à la place. in /.../wp-includes/functions.php on line 3658

Notice: Undefined variable: error in /.../wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/common/payment-gateways/paypal-chained-payments.php on line 174

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey again Fulgence,

I've tested this on my end and I can confirm the issue so this is actually a bug with PayPal chained payments. I've reported this to our developers so they can investigate this further and fix in one of the following plugin versions.

I'll post again as soon as we have either fix or an update for this.

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.