Marketpress with Gridmarket help

Hi Everyone,

I have been setting up my marketpress on gridmarket and I have a few questions:
How do I make the font bigger in the main area?
How can I make multiple items to download on one product?
How do I remove the tags from individual store pages?
Plus what would be the short code to use to have the front page have 9 global random items show up?

I hope these images help!
Brenda

• aecnu

Greetings Brenda,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

How do I make the font bigger in the main area?

First lets make sure that you have uploaded the child theme Grid Market separate from the parent Frame Market?

To adjust the font bigger in the main area you do it in css, perhaps copied from the Parent and added to the child in the _inc or you can just add them to the basically empty on in the includes section.

How can I make multiple items to download on one product?

I do not think that you can, it is a one shot deal.

How do I remove the tags from individual store pages?

Which tags are you referring to?

Plus what would be the short code to use to have the front page have 9 global random items show up?

Currently this feature is not available that I am aware of though it would indeed make a great feature request. The current global items will pull up one item from each sub site or sub store - though I personally do not know if that function is random - I think it will grab the first one.

You want to remove the entire "categorized in" statement?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• brenda28

Thanks for getting back to me aecnu!
    Yes I have the parent theme framemarket installed.
    Can you give me more details on how to make the font bigger? When I signed up for wpmu, I did not realize it was not for noobies! It seems every where I look for help, it takes a lot of know how with the code.

It is a bummer about the multiple items, thanks though

I changed my mind about the tags....

Thanks again for your help!
    Brenda

• aecnu

Greetings brenda28,

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Changing the font is not so hard but a minimum amount of css knowledge would be necessary to do so.

If I know exactly what font you want to change and what you want to change it too, then I may be able to code it in and attach the file here so that you could get it and install it on your theme installation :slight_smile:

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings Brenda,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.