Marketpress with prosites and easy blogging

I have Marketpress set to auto activate for a silver level in pro sites. I gave the user a one day free trial and the user is now not paid. I expected Marketpress to no longer be available to the user but he can still add products. I created the add product url through easy blogging menu.
How do I get the marketpress plugin to deactivate after the free trial period for users who do not pay?

• xaviemirmon

If you use the premium plugins addon in pro sites you can create another level that includes marketpress and one that doesn't. I am using that setup so if I have free users they don't have access to certain themes but I give them a trial for the level above which does have those themes. The same can be used with plugins if you check the premium plugins under Modules/Gateways you get a new tab under Pro Site > Premium Plugins where you can define a minimum level on the screenshot below and a new box on the other screenshot below Pro Sites > Settings with plugins instead of themes and you can customize a message to tell them to upgrade if they want to use that plugin. The developer really thought of everything. Hope that helps!

Xavier

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.