MarketPress with Simplify Commerce not working on anothe rstie

My client notified me last week that her ecommerce stopped working. I logged in and updated WordPress, MarketPress and other plugins. It is still not working.

When trying to check out, after inputting my credit card number and hitting submit I am redirected to the first checkout screen. No errors appear.

Here is what all I have tried:
- Confirmed the public/private keys are correct
- Tried purchases with different types of cards
- Turned off all plugins except MarketPress and used a default 2014 theme

I have activated Support Access for 2 weeks in the WPMU Dashboard.

• Rupok

Hi Jenny,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I tried to regenerate this on my test site but I could not. The Order Status page is shown and purchase is successful on my test site. So I think, this is your site specific issue.

Thanks for granting Support Access. I found that you have already entered the Simplify Ecommerce Public Key and Private Key on your site. But I'm not sure if those are live key or sandbox key.

To investigate the issue, can we temporarily change those keys with Sandbox keys temporarily? If it works properly with our sandbox keys, then this is your Simplify account related issue. But if the issue stays even with sandbox keys, then we will need to investigate further.

Please confirm if we can do these tests. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Jenny

The keys on the site were live keys. I just changed them to sandbox keys. I used card numbers on https://www.simplify.com/commerce/docs/testing/test-card-numbers to test both approved and declined cards.

Does this mean it's an issue with the live keys? I'll leave the sandbox keys for now.

On a separate note, when I submitted the order in the sandbox mode, I didn't make it to the order submitted page. It went to a 404. The order did go through though.

• Rupok

Hi Jenny,

I just tried to purchase a product from your site with a test card and the purchase went successful without any issue. The cart page, checkout page, order status page everything was shown properly. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

So I think the issues are with your live keys. Can you please generate a new pair of live keys and try with that? Please let us know how it goes.

If that doesn't resolve the issue for you, can you please contact Simplify regarding this and let us know what they say about this?

If there is anything we can do from our end, we will be glad to do that.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok