Marketpress + WPML installation: Menu not showing + marketpress slugs not translated

Hi,

We're currently in the process of setting up a Wordpress Marketpress installation and installing the WPML integration together with the WPML-Marketpress plugin from WPML.org.

The problem I'm having is that although I follow the step-by-step guide to the point on both here on wpmudev.org for the Marketpress installation and on WPML for the multilingual and WPML-MarketPress plugin integration, I still can't get the translated menu to work. It simply doesn't show up. I get the English variant when I use the English version of the site but when I use the Spanish version the menu doesn't show up.

Also: when I try to surf to /es/compra (Spanish slug version for the shop) I get a "Not found" error.

The thing I'm trying to get to is this particularly example site, which provides both a menu in English and Spanish, fully translated UI and content and perfect working (translated) marketpress slugs.

I'm using the following plugins:
- Marketpress 2.1.3
- WPML Multilingual CMS 2.3.3
- WPML-MarketPress 1.0

I searched a lot the past days for solutions but didn't find any yet. I hope someone can help me with this because I need to get this to work as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading and helping out.

Dries