Mash Google Maps plugin and Wiki Plugin

Hi there!
first compliment for your new website, the design is awesome

now: I really appreciate Google Maps plugin functionality, but if I configure maps+photo gallery it takes big part of the post and design matters too.

Since I'd like to use Wiki plugin for re structure my site I was wondering:
Would it be possible to use G. Maps plugin with the post I create in Wiki?
and since wiki use tabs would it be possible to slit photo gallery and maps in different tabs to let the post on the original layout?

I also would like to know: I quite confortable using wordpress even because the indexing and SEP is good and easy.
With wiki will I have the same indexing I get with regular post?

Thanks!

aecnu

Greetings picchio,

Thank you for these great questions.

Would it be possible to use G. Maps plugin with the post I create in Wiki?
    and since wiki use tabs would it be possible to slit photo gallery and maps in different tabs to let the post on the original layout?

I do not know, I have never tried to do it. What challenges have you come across trying to implement this layout?

With wiki will I have the same indexing I get with regular post?

This is certainly another unknown due to no way to directly compare and considering the duplicate content, there is no way to accurately determine the effect.

So since you are treading on unknown territory, custom to say the least, we look forward to your letting us know how this works out for you.

By the way, you may want to go ahead and update your version of WordPress and Google Maps since they are both behind a version.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe