Maybe it's here and I'm not seeing it. I'm using

Maybe it's here and I'm not seeing it. I'm using CoursePress and I'm noticing the Course Dates are very specific start on day x and end on day x.

I was wondering if the coursepress can start the day a user sign's up and give them x amount of weeks or months to complete the course.

For instance I sign up today and I have 3 months to finish if I don't finish I can apply for an extension.

I don't have an end date it's a 3 month course. Is this possible without using membership?

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @PhilBoch,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and thank you for your question.

Currently this is not possible out of the box without custom coding.

Currently you can configure the course start & end dates and student enrollment start & end dates. All other date options are optional here except course start date as displayed in the attached screenshot.

You can develop the custom code that will set course start and student enrollment start & end dates to the current date on which the student signed up/registered and set the course end date after 3 months from current date by calculating it so that the course will end after 3 months from the student signed up.

I will move this over to the features & feedback section. This way it can be considered for future development, and we can also see what other community members think about the feature request.

Thanks,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.