Media don't appear on subsites.

Media don't appear when uploaded. Even admin avatar is broken.
Please help!

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Renato

I hope you are well today. Thank you for having Support Access enabled so I could look into this further for you.

Going through your site, I was experiencing a great deal of 50x level errors. Certain pages would not load at all (Internal Error) and often I would get a Service Unavailable Error. I believe there is a much deeper issue here that needs investigated, which would also be contributing to the image problem you're seeing.

In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant me access to your site and server so I can perform some advanced debugging?

NOTE: Please make a full backup of your site before sending the following information.

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Option: I have a different Question

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

~OR~

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Renato

I was troubleshooting and suddenly I got the following message:

By that time, pro sites was deactivated. Please activate the plugin again.

Now about the original issues:
    1. For avatar issue, a plugin is the culprit here. When I deactivated all plugins, the avatar came back. You have lots of plugins. So to avoid the risk of settings being lost, I didn't go through every plugin deactivation. Would you please run a conflict test? Please deactivate all plugins one by one check if the problem gone. Find out deactivating which plugin brings the avatar back.

You can find the flowchart here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-1

2. About the image issue, I have got some questions:
    a. Is it a nginx server?
    b. Why are you using WPMU_ACCEL_REDIRECT define on the site?
    c. I am seeing the file URL is different. It contains 'files' in the URL where it should point to wp-content. Did you make any changes anywhere to change the upload/files directory?
    d. Was the site a very old install and then you updated to latest version? I am asking because there is no blogs.dir folder on latest version.

Please let me know about these. Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.