Media rss Feed

Hello , right know i have a 404 on direct ping (feed rss)

but work with feedburner ... but don't feed the media at all only links. so my query is how to resolve this ... and get the media feed work properly on wp + bp

cheers

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hiya @MIky

Welcome to the forums!

Google recently bought Feedburner, and moved everything. So I don't think this has anything to do with your WordPress install specifically.

Did you move your feeds to Google? Here's where to do it:
    https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=feedburner

...and here's how to do it:
    http://support.google.com/feedburner/answer/126303?hl=en

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• MIky
    • New Recruit

hi, that what i have done already , but the fact is not geting none of my media

well the shema i want to use is

sub blog ===> feed to bp activity ( with post contents"most is videos") ===> to rss feed

and submit mrss as a sitemap

but cannot get it work ...

i notified as i receive a 404 on my feed when i test with the feeds validator ,,, some show me that validate , and some other show me 404

i quite embarrassed as i search for an error since 2 days and cannot sort it out

regards

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hiya,
    Greetings of the day.
    I was doing a regular followup today and found that we missed your last post on this one.
    Are you still seeking support on this one or managed to get it resolved ? Please let us know so that we can take it further and assist you on the same
    Thanks for being a great community member !
    Cheers
    Tom

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.