Media Settings ignored... please advice how to solve

Hi Support Team,

as show with attached screenshot we determined as our standard to upload images in general with 225 x225 px.

Unfortunately those settings are ignored, so you can easily imagine our galleries or, whenever we display images their sizes are different.

How can we solve this issue?

Thanks for your advice.
Kind regards
Prinz

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Prinz

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Doesn't the size work for new uploaded image too? Would you please try with activating default theme and deactivating all plugins?

Please let us know.

Cheers
    Ash

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Ash,

followed your advice BUT now after reactivation of ALL plugins we’re facing the following issue, found immediately all online --> LIVE (frontend page http://www.bestofthebestonly.com).

All the normal troubleshooting tips like a second time de-activating theme and plugins, emptying cache, clearing browser cookies: None of them worked.

1) Revolution slider entirely missing... but images are available
    2) LOGIN impossible, keeps being logged out even with super admin rights
    http://bestofthebestonly.com/membership-realm/member-login/
    3) all 23 subdomains e.g. http://academy.bestofthebestonly.com/ are protected
    4) impossible to edit slug/permalink on pages and post on all domain

Please help to get this fixed and cross finger those are the only issue we discovered.

Thank you.
    Prinz

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Prinz

I hope you are well today.

Would you please go to /wp-content/plugins/ and rename marketpress to marketpress_old via FTP, then try to login, rename marketpress_old to marketpress, enable marketpress again and check home page.

Please let me know how it goes.

Cheers
    Ash

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Ash,

here the result: LOGIN was then - without marketpress possibile - but non off the other issues were solve, means

- revolution slider still not working
    - access to subdomain still protected
    - slug/permalink impossible to edit

hope that helps.

Cheers
    Prinz

BTW marketpress is now marketpress again

• Klaus
    • The Crimson Coder

Hello Ash,

yes that is the revolution slider I mean but it is working only because MarketPress plugin is currently DEACTIVATED.

And we explained in length as well that MarketPress is freezing the functionality of wordpress and more than 50 other plugins too... including sending wpmudev dashboard to request support also to activate support access!!!

Hopefully you are going to solve that issue shortly.
    Thanks
    Prinz

Looking forward

Please activate that plugin to see the result

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Prinz

I have seen the issue in your site. I could not replicate the issue in my test site though, but I saw similar issue in some other site. So, I am marking this as a bug and letting the developer know about this.

We appreciate your patience on this.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Prinz

The issue is related to revslider and wp views plugin, but we have a patch to over come this. The patch will be included in v3.0.0.7.

For now, please download the patch, unzip and you will see the required file that needs to be replaced in your /wp-content/plugins/markerpress/ folder. Follow the path that you get in the patch.

Let us know if that works for you.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Prinz

You have to replace existing ones. DO NOT replace folders, you go inside the folders, get the file and replace the file in corresponding location.

I am sorry, I can't give you any ETA on MP v3007 release at the moment. But our developers are working hard to release asap.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.