member levels- free and paid

I am using WP 3.0, BuddyPress 1.2.5.2 and installed Membership RC3. I really need some up setting this up I have read the instructions over and over again but I am still a bit confused on how to solve the following issues. Please help.

1. Every time I access my website on every page there is a popup window that appears.

Error in query: Access denied Access denied
. This has something to do with this plugin and even when I disable the membership plugin this still happens.

2. I want to have "strangers/non members" to access my Home-About-Blog-Contact pages as well as see teaser of the content only available to members.
3. I will added the following member levels.
a. Member- This is for registrar members but not a paid membership. They will have access to certain blog categories and commenting on blog.
b. Premium Members- will have access to everything on site including what "strangers and members" have access too.
c. Free Member- I have this setup for "strangers/none member" and non paying.

I have set these levels up and activated them, as well the subscriptions. When I go to the web site I can't see the content on the Home-About-Blog-Contact and get the popup error window.

When I tested the registration process it automatically lets you registrar without asking to choose subscription. Please if anyone can help me set this up or let me know what I am doing wrong I would really appreciate any advise. Thank you

• ddtheme

I am sorry if the above post is confusing. I have been working on trying to install and solve these problems for a few days now. Please forgive my repeative questions but I felt like I needed to repost to make my issues clearer.

Ok Please let me more specific on what I am trying to do accomplish with this Membership Plugin.

I have solved the registration process and now it allows the user to choose the type of registration the want to subscribe.
    3 different type of users.
    1. Free Stranger/ non registrar member- This user will have access to some pages such as the About-Home-Contact-Signup-Blog Categories. I have attached a jpg to show how I setup this user. I know by default all content is lock down. But I have added this member level to allow the Free Stranger Level to have some access. My home page content a summary of the About which they have access is not available. Also even if the content is available to a certain member levels I still get this popup window with the error message.

Error in query: Access denied Access denied

I am not sure how to solve this please advise.

2. Basic Member- This is a registrar user and non-paying this user will be allowed to read all blog categories and comment. No access to any Buddypress menus, pages or groups. I have seem to set this up successfully but I am still getting the popup error window on content they have permission to access.

3. Premium Member- This is paid membership they should have access to all Buddypress features-Aticity-Profile-Messaging-Friends-Groups. But these are all looked down even for Premium Members.

I have tested this website using differ users other then Admin and these problem are still present.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.