Member list/directory

I need a way to categorize my members. I have searched for a few hrs looking for the perfect plugin but never found it. I have my members and would like a way to categorize them and then alphabetize the members inside each category it would be a great way to search without randomly searching by word in the search bar.

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Hey Auktweena,

So its a BuddyPress installation I assume. How do you want to categorize the members?

See if this plugin is something that you could use: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/custom-profile-filters-for-buddypress/

With Profile filters, you could have tags for the profile fields. For instance location could be a tag. Clicking on New York on someones profile would take then to a page where they would see a list of all profiles with location as New York.

Let me know!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Auktweena,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that’s great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.