Member profile gone in Magazine theme

I'm not sure if I have a bug or if this was intentional but it seems that the extended profile for my members is no longer visible for members other than the admin and the owner of the profile. Was this intentional? And what happened to the wire?

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

@hollysuso: Wire is not part of 1.2 if you look at activating the default buddypress 1.2 theme you will see Magazine uses that just like all our themes do now. There is a lot of changes since 1.2 and a lot of parts moved about /changed. Think of activity stream as the wire if you look it's had a lot of enhancements so now works like that but with even more functionality.

• Tammie
    • WordPress Wizard

@hollysuso: Magazine uses all the new BuddyPress 1.2.1 format the best way to see if it's a theme or not is to try the default BuddyPress theme. I'm not sure what you are referring to by the extended profile however there are a lot of profile changes in BuddyPress 1.2.1. It may have been moved however to a setting so I would also check that.

• hollysuso
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Ok, it's the Magazine theme that's the problem. I've tried a couple other themes and the profile seems to show up just fine in everything except Magazine. It was there before so not sure what happened. The attached is an example of what I'm expecting but NOT getting with the Magazine theme

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.