member profile not saved in my appointments

Hello,

I noticed that in the my appointments section of the member profile, none of the info filled out, phone number, address, city, on the reservation form is saved to the appoinments+ profile. Is there a way to save this info to profile? I am using membership and appointments plus so that users must register for free subscription to be able to make appointment.

• Patrick

Hi there @Lou

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard!

It actually works the other way round. :slight_smile:

The data must be entered manually in the admin profile. Once entered however, it will auto-populate the Appointments confirmation form.

Did you want it such that data entered in the confirmation form would auto-populate the admin profile fields?

If so, synching the data like that sounds like a good idea for a feature request. So I've moved this topic to the Features & Feedback forum and have notified the plugin developer of the suggestion.

• Lou

My appointment confirmation form is auto filled everytime I make a new appointment, how ever I don't see the point if the admin can not find the data that is entered in to the confirmation form. The plugin itself is great and I have found many different uses for it.

yes, that is exactly what I would like to achieve. I would appreciate any feedback I can get from the developer.

Thank You!

• Ash

Hello @Lou

I hope you are well today.

If you go to Appointment > Appointments and click on See details and edit, you will see the additional field value that is entered by a user in confirmation form.

The plugin is designed for non-registered users too. So, if a visitor books an appointment the additional field value can't be populated with the profile field as the visitor doesn't have any profile.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.