Member Registration in steps... User Dialog + Redirect

Valued Support Team,

please advice WHERE to modify User screens information as the registration process needs first

1) signup Membership... Confirm eMAIL (dialog to activate account is false as there is first another step from us to do which is APPROVE entitlement)

when done user gets email LOGIN ... but with signup details BUT
user has to wait until we

2) Approve entitlement. This CHANGE [Userset password]...

also

3) After approval... user should be redirected to MY ACCOUNT
http://bestofthebestonly.com/membership-realm/membership-account/

then SELECT Membership Level...

Ideally of course would be if step 3) could be improved e.g. after approval user will be redirected straight away to

http://bestofthebestonly.com/membership-realm/membership-levels/

Support access is granted.
If you need direct server access, please let us know.

BIG BIG THANKS in advance!
We can't wait to hear from you.
Cheers
Prinz

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Prinz,

I'm not sure if we are on the same page (I'm sorry I'm not feeling well today). You want to change information on the first screen, where there is text "Check your email to activate your account"?
    If yes, you can change text on this page by using the Ultimate Branding plugin with module Network Wide text Change https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ultimate-branding/

Please confirm if you want to remove the mail from the second screen or to change it's contents?

As for the redirect after login (and after activation) in Membership 2 Pro there is add-on Redirect, so when you enable it you will have additional option in Membership 2 Settings where you can set the redirect urls. Please see the screens.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• Klaus

Hello Kasia,

am so sorry to hear you don't feel well today. Wish you heartily all the very best to get better shortly!

Regards our 'dialogs/redirects' (screenshot above clarifies the sequence of signing up only):

Your advice to change ULTIMATE isn't the place to modify the text... it must be anywhere in PROFILE Builder and/or BUDDYPRESS... Also, anyhow we are unlucky to get m2 REDIRECT add-on set properly and would much appreciate if you can help us out.

Please, would you mind to do one entire new registration once again... READ the messages you get, to clarify how much those displayed text are misleading.

Example:
    It should be displayed: THANKS for registering your account. Now, the member care team will proof if you are eligible. When done, we sent you another mail with your member access details.

Does this make sense?
    Cheers
    Prinz

• Klaus

Hello Kasia,

hope you are well again and did not suffer much.

BIG Thanks for being persistent to look at this thread and helping us to dedicate where to change the various messages.

Oops... we didn't recognized by now that m2PRO causes problems too. Frankly... actually we experience a massive failure at our entire application (which makes us very sad despite all those extra delays we get through this circumstance) which occurred by Ultimate Branding... which effects indeed obviously everything despite that it was already running smoothly.

Your colleague Predrag - and he flagged top level support as well - is tracking step-by-step our BotBO portal to fix most hassles we have. You'll certainly agree we should let them do their troubleshooting without interruption...

In short: we have to postpone (without closing this thread) your kind support until we get get from Predrag the okay to go ahead. Please inform Predrag - using your short inhouse channel - about this m2PRO issue too, and if you don't mind let him also know that we already have a looooooong list with NEW issues (obvious as a result of Ultimate Branding failure) too.

BIG thanks once again.
    Until then
    Prinz

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Prinz,

Yes, I did update Second Line Support with information about the Membership issue. I apologize I didn't answer you in shorter time, but I wasn't available for few days. I can see that Adam has update you on this matter also, and details for your staging site are in the Second Line Support report. I'm following this so when I get any news I will be back with update.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

• Klaus

Hello Kasia,

sorry I do hope dearly I don't bother. Please, please could you find out (as personal favor just for me) WHY finally Jose did request direct server credentials from us (that was last Monday, which of course I forwarded to him immediately) but then.... we did not hear from him at all (even not just a extreme short message YES I 'm able to login).

Unfortunately we are not support in any matter as well.

So, it would be so fabulous if you could find out the answer to that and letting me know... also, by this occasion perhaps you could also find out, what exactly changed Predrag on our db and what Jose was intended to do (upload, according to his last message he sent).

Dear Kasia, for your information, below my last message to Jose still unanswered:

Please Jose, please let me urge you from the bottom of my heart also on behalf of my 9-people team to avoid to dismiss them all because they need this botbo task so despeartely.

Help ... please help shortly. Sorry... it's so difficult to express how important your support is and what it really and means to us. I trust dearly, you understand my message positively.

Once again, from the bottom of my heart, please update me about current status as well.

Upfront Thank You!
    Sincerely
    Prinz

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.