Member ship Export

I installed membership for the first time on a test site. Now that I got it running. I wonder if there would be an easy way to export all the settings to the production server?

Thanks
Ron

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hi There @rmahon

Does the current site actually exist right now and you are just trying to copy the membership side over or are you copying the whole wordpress install over from the test site to a new wordpress install? each way needs a slightly different approach.

Cheers

Tom

• rmahon
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Both sites exist in both our multi-sites.

The first one is a new production site and after reading the manual. I thought it would be easy to do. So I tried to install it there. That didn't work out so well.

So I took a test domain installed it there and use the wizard. That rolled right along.

My next step is to create two sub-domains, one for Buddy press, and the other one for hosting, custom websites.
    So my next experiment will be creating global tables to implement one log in for the main site, and the body press sub-domain.

Thanks
    Ron

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings of the day.

I was doing a regular followup today and found that we missed your last post on this one.

Are you still seeking support on this one or managed to get it resolved ? Please let us know so that we can take it further and assist you on the same :slight_smile:

Thanks for being a great community member !

Cheers
    PC

• rmahon
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Actually, I moved the database tables from one side to the other. And it seemed to work okay until I got into the finer details.

And then I scrapped the whole thing and started over. And while I'm not out of the woods of making a lot of progress.

Thanks for Checking
    Ron

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.