Members Being Dropped Despite Payament

Team WPMU,

We had a respite from this problem for a short while, but now it is back. Within the last 36 hours, three members have been dropped from their Pro-Sites membership despite having valid charges in the system -- some within the last few days.

I've tried to re-connect them to Stripe, but it's not holding. When I look at the Pro-Sites logs, they aren't reflective of what Stripe is doing at all.

I can't keep dropping customers, guys. Somehow this madness needs to end.

Support access is granted. Please take a look and see what can be done.

Sites dropped were ID 169, 39, and 7

Thanks,
Rob Mc

jetmac

Thank you, @michael55.

In going through the last few weeks, a couple of things happened that may have caused the signal interruption with Stripe, but it's all very confusing and inconsistent.

One, a couple more sites appear to be affected -- and others may be -- but it's not universal across the 170 sites.

After having to update the database 167 times to install MarketPress 3.0.0.7 (seriously, that was a fiasco) some of the sites forgot who they belonged to. I used the BuddyPress Site Network tool to correct that and everything fell in line just fine.

Site 169 was fine up to this point, having signed up after the Pro-Sites 3.5 upgrade (also a fiasco), and was humming along without problem. However, this weekend that site lost it's Pro-Sites status. What was weird is that it was paid in Stripe -- and noted as being paid in Pro-Sites -- but still lost status. What made it extra weird was that it was mid-period. He paid, it was noted, two weeks later he was dropped for no apparent reason. Very strange.

Site 39 just isn't accepting notifications from Stripe. The invoice is paid, but not registering with Pro-Sites. I used the Stripe reconciliation tool and it didn't pick up.

Site 7 may be another unique problem. Still not sure what happened there.

Site 110 also lost connection to Stripe, but I was able to re-establish (I think). He paid for a year in advance and it appears to be holding.

Umesh Kumar

Hi @jetmac,

Can you send me the FTP and WordPress admin login through the contact form.

You can go to
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/
    On the contact form, select "I have a different question"

Can you please send in:
    - In the subject field add "Attn: Umesh Kumar"
    - Link back to this thread
    Include WordPress administrator login
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

I need to look into logs and check around a bit.

Thanks