Members being dropped when they pay

When our members pay their monthly payments they have begun dropping out of the subscription. No changes have been made. We are having to manually add these subscriptions back.

Can you please login and check to see what the problem might be? I have enabled access. Thank you so much!

• Michelle Shull

Hey there, Holley!

I think it's because you have a free trial built into each membership. When the membership renews each month, I think it's dropping users back to the three-day free trial, rather than the full membership. I think this might actually be what's interfering with Affiliates, too - It's figuring the percentage based on the $0 price for the trial, not the full subscription price.

Thanks for your question!

• Tyler Postle

Hey Holley,

Hope you're doing well today!

Can you just double check that the IPN url in your PayPal account is correct?

You can check it via:

My Account > Profile > My Selling Tools > Instant Payment Notifications - Update.

If that is still set properly then can you check the My account > History > IPN history and see if the IPN response is giving any errors :slight_smile:

If so, let us know what the errors are.

This is all assuming you are using PayPal, if you're using a different gateway just let us know.

Look forward to hearing back here!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.