Members Can't Cancel Membership

(For some reason I can't choose Membership Pro for Installed plugin above)

I have Membership Pro still installed on one of my VOD site (MEMBERSHIP SITE). The reason why is when I tried to move to protected content ( almost 300 paid members) nobody told me that recurring for Authorize.net was not compatible with the new version, and I had a total mess!!! So I had to go back to Membership Pro... this took hours of work and frustration because it took a long time to figure out why people could not sign up for recurring membership. Most of my members are recurring... ok I had share that! Because it totally blew my mind you would upgrade a product this way.

So I am stuck now with the old Membership Pro but the members can't cancel any of the subscriptions, the "renew form" and "subscription" short codes won't show up .

"Your current subscriptions are listed here. You can renew, cancel or upgrade your subscriptions by using the forms below."

There is nothing that shows up here!!!

Any idea what could be going on?

One day when you guys upgrade your Authorize.net gateway I can upgrade to Membership Pro 2

I am sorry I sound a little frustrated but for some reason of all the sites I have dealt with and all the many plugins, the Membership Pro and 2 have cost me the most time in trouble shooting.