Members Directory Plug In

I have purchased Members Directory. I installed that plug-in as well as the mandatory free WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin. In my Dashboard there is a horizontal line going across my screen that says: Fatal Error Call to undefined function is_site_admin() in /home/content/08/914508/html/wp-content/plugins/members-directory/members-directory.php on line 58. Please can you help with this as we are launching our website tomorrow morning and this was the last thing for us to do. eddietables
Furthermore, all of our additional plugins are updated with no problem as well as WordPress to the newest version. Now I can not see the Menu section under Appearance. Please help.

• Kimberly

Hi Eddie

Welcome to the WPMUDEV Community, I am sorry you are having issue with this :slight_frown:

This is the line that your error is referring to
    if ( get_site_option('members_directory_page_setup') != 'complete' && is_site_admin() ) {

The Members Directory Plugin in only compatible with Multisite Installs and I'm afraid yours is only a single wordpress install. It's throwing an error here because get_site_option is a multisite function.

Best and my apologies.

Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.