Members getting logged out of Membership side

Hi:

I'e had a recurring problem with the Membership plugin, where members are getting logged out of the membership side of our website. This is happening both for members and Admin.

The Wordpress black bar disappears when a member visits our member pages. However, refreshing the page via the browser logs them back in and the Wordpress black bar reappears.

This happened infrequently at first, but now it happens all the time.

The problem may lie in that I have member pages and Visitor pages with the same URLs. Members see different content than visitors when viewing a page with the same URL.

Any suggestions?

Michael

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your question and sorry to hear of the problems you are having.

Try using latest beta version of this plugin from the following path.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/authorizenet-gateway-beta-release#post-570672

The problem may lie in that I have member pages and Visitor pages with the same URLs. Members see different content than visitors when viewing a page with the same URL.

Why do you think this is the root of problem?
    Is it working if you change this setting?

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• mikobee
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Vinod:

I am using your Membership v6 beta, as we had issues with Authorize.net with previous versions. We had to do some custom work to add some fields in v6. I don't want to upgrade to v7 as we will have to redo the changes. I am not a developer, and I can't do the work without having to pay my developers.

I'm just guessing at the root of the problem. Has anyone else had this issue?

Michael

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your reply.

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

Also please share me the page link where you are facing the problem so that i can troubleshoot it to fix it.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.