Members Having Significant Difficulty Updating Credit Card Information

Team WPMU,

I know I'm working on another issue with Pro Sites, but I want to bring up again that members are, evidently, having significant issues with changing their CC information. This is from the latest member's attempt:

"I tried two or three times, cleared my cache, tried again and it's redirecting me back to change your plan page endlessly."

There is something wrong with this aspect of Pro-Sites. Both members that have needed to update their info since latest update have had this problem. It shouldn't be this hard to update a CC -- there is something going on.

Appreciate any help you can provide.

Rob

• Milan

Hello Rob,

Hope you are well today and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Yes this is how it is working on my end, but after redirecting change plan page, I am getting message of

There are pending changes to your account. This message will disappear once these pending changes are completed.

which indicates that plugin has successfully noted card changing request and working on it. Are you seeing any such message ? And what happens when that message goes away ?

Please advise.
    Cheers,
    Milan

• jetmac

Milan ,

One of the two eventually saw that "pending" message, the other didn't.

I'm getting the impression from an earlier post on this subject that there is an option to sync the changes to their account that has to be selected. I don't think people see that very well. Wherever it is, it isn't that noticeable. If that is, indeed, an option, it should be the default -- anyone updating their info is doing so for their subscription. Why else do it?

Is there a process available on how to update CC information? Something that can be published and made into a tutorial? Unlike other aspects of the process, updating CC information isn't something that is easy to replicate.

Any information about how the CC update process works and how I can help my users navigate it successfully is appreciated.

• Milan

Hello again jetmac

Hope you are doing well. :slight_smile:

Yes you are right, there should be some doc or tutorial available for updating CC information. But unfortunately there isn't at this moment. I will ping our plugin developer and usage writer team to include this in plugin's usage doc. Meantime you can show your client this small demo video I created showing how to updated CC information

http://screencast.com/t/WClWnyihyv

Hope this helps meantime. :slight_smile:
    Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.