Members Pro 2 Plugin, users cannot reset their password

The issue I'm experiencing is that users cannot reset their password. They are directed to the page from the reset link in the email but a message appears with "please login to view this page".

I have trouble shooted this with all plugins deactivated & the theme set back to default WP theme for 2015. I can reset a user's password via the WP backend, but the frontend widget seems to be not functioning properly.

I also am unable to "edit" my details when logged in as a user.

I've granted access to the site via the WPMUDEV dashboard.

Thanks for your time looking at this,
Luke

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Luke,

Apologies for the delay, we have introduced live chat recently and it's affecting our forums a bit but we're hiring new people in order to manage everything in time.

About the issue on hand, I had checked reset password on your site with a new user both with and without membership and each time I was able to reset password properly, as you can see in this short video here:
    https://screencast.com/t/L773ptsTPm

Can you tell me if this is specific to one user or if you're following some other steps to do this?

The issue with editing account on front end seems to be related to beaver builder and how it handles shortcodes, without beaver builder I was able to edit my account with no issues.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• luke
    • Flash Drive

Hi Predrag,

Thanks for looking into this & your info.

I've just tested this with BB disabled & it worked correctly (on the front end) so you're right that BB is causing the issue.

I've submitted a support ticket to BB & explained the issue. Any insights that are more specific about the handling of the shortcodes would be helpful, is there any more info around that I could pass on?

Thanks,
    Luke

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Luke,

I was doing some tests with BB and M2 and same issue happens on my installation, I tried using couple of different modules but none of them work properly with M2 shortcode and don't allow me to edit my profile so I'm afraid that BB devs will need to have a look at this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.