Network: Members Profiles not themed as expected

Using the 'Network' theme on my buddypress site, the profile page of a member looks different on the online demo than on my site. Does any one know why this could happen? Is there anything special I need to do to get the profile page to look the way it does on the demo? To clarify, attached is an image of the expected profile page (like in the demo) along with an image of my profile page:

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @alfredp

Greetings from the WPMU DEV Support Team. Thank you for being a member and for posting to our forum.

Please go to your WordPress Admin Panel » Network Theme » Help and Support.

Please see the question 'What BuddyPress specific options are there?' and click on it. Here it shows you how to set up the badges.

As for the green styled page, please go to your WordPress Admin Panel » Network Theme » Preset Styles and select the green.css style.

This should give you the BuddyPress avatar on the right hand side as well.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Have a good day!

GinaB

• alfredp
    • New Recruit

I had already tried the above suggestions (ie, the buddypress specific options are all set to "yes" and the preset style set to green) However, the profile still looks the same. Is there any more information you can give me as to why ti wouldn't show up as expected. It's a multisite, if that helps.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @alfredp

Thank you for your latest post and feedback.

Sorry that the advice I provided didn't work. I have requested the Developer for feedback and support, so I hope to have a solution for you at the earliest.

Have a good day and talk soon again.

GinaB

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @alfredp

Just a quick note to say that I managed to do some testing on my test install, tried every possible setting with the BuddyPress and Network theme combined, but was also not able to get the design as on the the online demo. I got exactly the same as you, so I will ask the Developer to have a closer look to see where the problem is.

Thank you for your patience and I will revert back to you at the earliest.

Have a good day!

GinaB

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @alfredp

Hope you're all sorted now? I tested on both my test 'labs' using the different Network Preset Styles and all are working well - I'm seeing the profile pages exactly like the online demo.

Thank you for your patience and please don't hesitate to be in touch if we can assist again.

All the best with your site :slight_smile:

GinaB

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.