Members uploading media to profile plugin?

This is a bit of a thought for a project in the making but I was wondering if anyone has come across a decent recommended plugin which allows members to upload their own music and video files and add them to their profile? Probably a BuddyPress profile as I assume BP is the best for community profiles?
I also want members to be able to rate the media.

Kind regards
Mark

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Mark,

This has indeed been covered in the past and submitted for a plugin request.

In addition, I totally agree with you that a Buddy Press integration is most likely since it already gives the ability to have custom fields in the extended profiles.

Anyone else have any advice for Mark?

Let us know!

In any event, thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Mark,

Thank you for the additional input and the link to the Buddy Press media plugin.

The look of the back-end dashboard is easy enough to change of course using something like the Easy Blogging plugin.

In any event, I am going to go ahead and move this ticket to the feature requests area as a plugin request which I believe is the best way to serve you at this point other then my suggestion above.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member and have a GREAT upcoming weekend!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.