Membership 1 plugin

Hi, I have a website with the first Membership Premium running in combination with the Pronamic iDEAL payment method. The button for the payment method is not working anymore. Both plugins are updated. Is it maybe an idea to install the Membership 2 plugin to get the Pronamic iDEAL plugin working again? If I install the Membership 2 plugin will all data from the first Membership Premium plugin still be available and run seamlessly with the Membership 2 plugin? What are the costs for the Membership 2 plugin? I hope to hear from you soon.

We have received an answer about the costs: To help you out a bit, I've been able to create a special signup link for you that will allow you to join for just $29 a month for the first 6 months. You'll save $120 - and still have access to all the great benefits of membership, mentioned above.
Is it possible to pay this plugin every year and not every month? And what happens when I upgrade, with the ammount I paid for the membership 1 plugin? I paid for a whole year, do I receive a refund?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Adrianne

Vaughan

Hi Adrianne,

Hope you're well?

I'm afraid I can't answer billing questions on the forum as that is a different department, you would need to speak to them regarding paying annually instead of monthly.

You can contact them using the below link (Select "I have a billing question" from the dropdown)

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

With regards to Membership 2, it is very different to membership 1, but does have a built in import script that will import your memberships etc to membership 2.

But if you are using any shortcode protection, then you willneed to replace the shortcodes with the newer membership 2 shortcodes. not a problem if you didn't use any shortcodes to protect specific content on pages)

However, Membership 2 does not have support for iDeal payment gateways.

The only gateways that membership 2 supports is:

manual payments
    2Checkout,
    Stripe,
    Authorize.net
    Paypal

Was the IDEAL gateway you used with membership 1, custom developed or was it built into membership 1 originally? (It's been so long, I can't remember), if it was a custom plugin then it's likely the custom plugin would need to be updated to work with m2p.

Hope this helps