membership

how an i reorder the options on this page

https://www.michaelsharp.org/register/

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

Currently it is done in the order of creation, there isn't a way to reorder that right now. If it is something you need right now then unfortunately you would need to do some custom development. Sorry.

I've moved this to the feature request forums, I know it's something which a few others have also requested.

Thanks.

• s1r0n
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

ya I got the css sorted. Now I need to know if there is an api call that I can use to determine whether the current user is at a certain access level, or subscription package. something equivalent to

$udata = wp_get_current_user()

to determine what they have access to?

• s1r0n

not unless I can code some attributes into that. i need to be able to do this

[level-visitors strip=1]

some html and links

[/level-visitors]

and then have the code strip links. i was using s2member before and I had another plugin that I coded that would strip links out and leave all the html intact. it does some other things do based on the user level that i need that no other membership plugin does. so I guess I just need the API call

• s1r0n

what I need is the API calls that the plugin membership uses to determine the membership level of the current logged in user, not advice on how to code with wordpress. I found those myself though,. i did a grep of the Membership directory and found these API calls

current_user_has_subscription();
    current_user_is_member;
    current_user_on_level();

I can use current_user_on_levelI() to determine what level of membership the current user has and then code the behaviour of the shortcode for [restrictedarea] as I need. This way I can enter

[restrictedarea level=1 strip=1]

some text and links

[/restrictedarea]

and I can now strip out all HTML links and just leave bare text, which is what I want to do.

this allows me to extend the functionality of Membership in a way that allows me to put out all the text of a page/post, but strip all the links out so that you need to pay to access the links
    m

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.