Membership 2 adding BuddyPress fields to email templates

I want to add BuddyPress custom fields to email templates at the Settings > Automated Email Responses to "Signup - user account created" template. How can I do that?

• Ivan

Hi Andra !

You could try adding the following snippet in a MU plugin ( more info about MU plugins is here )

function wpmu_membership_add_bb_profile_fields( $comm_vars, $type, $member, $subscription ) {
        if ( 'type_signup' === $type ) {
            $comm_vars['%BB-website%'] = '';
            $comm_vars['%BB-city%'] = '';
        return $comm_vars;
    add_filter( 'ms_model_communication_comm_vars', 'wpmu_membership_add_bb_profile_fields', 10, 4 );
    add_filter( 'ms_model_communication_send_message_comm_var-%BB-website%', function( $var_value, $type, $member, $subscription, $invoice ) {
            $var_value = xprofile_get_field_data( 7, $member->id );
        return $var_value;
    } );
    add_filter( 'ms_model_communication_send_message_comm_var-%BB-city%', function( $var_value, $type, $member, $subscription, $invoice ) {
            $var_value = xprofile_get_field_data( 4, $member->id );
        return $var_value;
    } );

Note: this code will work only for website and city fields - you can add other BuddyPress fields in a similar way.
    Note: you should replace 4 and 7 numbers to real IDs of the BuddyPress fields. You can see it in the address line on Edit page of these fields. For example, it's 3 for Address field

Unfortunately, I couldn't test it on your site because it seems FTP credentials which you provided is incorrect. Could you check it and provide it again?
    Please visit our private Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: Ivan Svyrskyi"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

link back to this thread for reference
    any other relevant urls

FTP/SFTP credentials
    (and port if required)

Note: Don't send any credentials via this forum because it's public forum.