Membership 2 and Custom Sidebars Update

Hi, I have several sites with WPMU Plugins that need to be updated, including Memberships 2 and Custom Sidebars. But where the update button would normally be, it's asking me to "Upgrade to Update," leading me to a screen where I download the plugin. It seems like I'm being asked to reinstall the plugin instead of updating it, and I don't want to lose my settings and data. What's going on?

• Milan

Hello @Jacob,

Sorry to hear that you are facing this problem.

Well it is strange behaviour, dear member would you please give me list of sites on which you are facing this problem ? And please grant me support staff access so that I can check in depth regarding your issue. You can grant me support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Let me know once you make support access available. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

• Milan

Hello @Jacob,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks sorry for being late here.

Are you able to synchronize wpmu dev dashboard to our server. Try to synchronize data via WPMU DEV > Updates > press update button as shown in screenshot.

Try this one out and if you can't even do this would you please give me your ftp and wp-credentials via our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/.

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Milan Savaliya"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Once we have this information then we can debug the issue further :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

• Milan

Hello @Jacob,

I hope you are having a good day and sorry for being late here.

Thanks for sending ftp credentials. :slight_smile:

I've just took a look at your site, and go to know that your membership has been expired due to cancellation. Please see attached screenshot for confirmation.

This is more likely related to your account issue, So For all billing details please contact our billing department directly via our contact form. They have more information about your account than support staff here.

Go to contact page and select "I have a billing question".

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Milan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.