Membership 2 and woocommerce

Hi! I was working in a woocommerce store on a website and saw that woocommerce let the clients sign in even when we block the registration of new users in the settings.

I'm having problems with my website coz of this. Would be great if the membership 2 could let people register using the api as woocommerce does and also if when they want to pay for anything they got redirected to the shopping cart/checkout page of woocommerce.

About Registration:
First- This website: http://www.macsuplementos.com.br (already granted the access for u to see and test if you want) everybody can register and buy. Would be great if when i block the registration in the settings the membership2 plugin could act like woocommerce and let people register.

About Woocommerce Checkout:
First- This would be great coz each country in the world has a few diferent types of payment gateways, like in brazil the main used is Pagseguro, and each country has developped their own woocommerce gateways as part-plugins of woocommerce.
So, if you work together with woocommerce you will let everybody in the world have their own woocommerce payment gateways working with your plugin.
Second- All work done to add payment gateways could be added as a debug feature, or an addon, in cases where woocommerce don't work properly.

About my website:
First- I really need the recaptcha addon from membership 2 working asap and really would be thank you if you guys help.
Second- Don't know if this is a problem only with my website, i did all updates and everything went ok everytime someone shows up. Some addons don't work and if i block the settings even with the invitation code to a subscription nobody can register. Also don't know if the plugin should behave like this.
This is my website: http://it.ro0t.us (granted access right now too). I would like to ask you to take a look if i was the cause of the problem or if theres something wrong with the plugin.

• Luís

Hi ro0t ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Let me split this topic by parts in order to try separate the informations:

1) Regarding to an integration between Membership 2 and Woocommerce, this is something that was asked for few times in the past and we already have it in our Features and Feedback. Our developers are considering to add it on the future releases, but, unfortunately, I can't provide an ETA.

2) About the registration, I am not sure if we can overcome this, if the registration is disabled in the WordPress settings (Settings -> General), Membership 2 Pro will respect that. However, I already pinged the developer to get his valuable feedback about this.

3) Actually, the recaptcha plugin suggested in the Membership 2 Add-on doesn't exist anymore, but you can download it from here if you want to use it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_h6oU4LzDtlT3F1aTdrRWlPaVU/view?usp=sharing

4)

Don't know if this is a problem only with my website, i did all updates and everything went ok everytime someone shows up. Some addons don't work and if i block the settings even with the invitation code to a subscription nobody can register. Also don't know if the plugin should behave like this.

In order to help you better, can you give us more details about which add-ons are not working? Also, you are unable to register on the website even using allowing registrations (Settings -> General)?

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.